Other communication activities
PPILOW representatives will attend numerous events where the latest project developments, progresses and results will be presented to the audience.
- AIAB radio interview to present project contents on Radio Rai 1-FVG, program “Vita dei Campi” on 24th May 2020.
- ACTA (ITAVI) interview “Lancement d’une recherche appliquée sur le bien-être en élevage” on Réussir Volailles, 12th November 2019.
- INRAE and ACTA (ITAB) radio interview on RfI, 4th September 2019.
- Presentation of PPILOW WP1 results during a Webinar. LUKE and PPILOW collaborators presentation: “Stakeholder and consumer views towards animal welfare-enhancing practices in organic pig and poultry production: insights from the PPILOW survey” (24th March 2021).
- LUKE promoted the project during an online pitch event (24th June 2021).
- ITAVI and INRAE made a presentation during an online training: “Evaluation du bien-être des volailles en élevage et en station expérimentale. Exemple de la méthode EBENE” (7th October 2021).
- INRAE presented the communication “Where is the free food? Contrafreeloading and food place preference extinction in free-range broiler chickens” at the 50th meeting of the “Société Française pour l’étude du comportement Animal” (SFECA) in Marseille (France, 31st May – 1st June 2021).
- INRAE, ILVO, ACTA (IFIP, ITAVI), JUNIA and UU published two articles on “Organic Farm Knowledge website”: 1) “PIGLOW application for animal welfare self-assessment by farmers”; 2) “EBENE application for poultry welfare self-assessment by farmers” (18th February 2021).
- INRAE made the presentation “Alternative to the culling of male day-old chicks of layer lines” to a seminar of German and French Ministries for Food and Agriculture held in Berlin (Germany, 13th January 2020).
- INRAE presented a flyer during the joint event organized in Brussels by Fitter Livestock Farming “What R&I can deliver to support climate mitigation and adaptation in livestock farming” (Belgium, 6thNovember 2019).